Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > RC Robotics and Autonomous Robots
Reload this Page >

Wall-e ultimate brand new damaged head and neck motors

Notices
RC Robotics and Autonomous Robots Discuss autonomous and radio control robots and anything related to robotics in here

Wall-e ultimate brand new damaged head and neck motors

Old 07-27-2017, 02:00 PM
veritysanty1978

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wall-e ultimate brand new damaged head and neck motors

Wall-e ultimate brand new damaged head and neck motorsReceived and ultimate wall-e from american shop on ebay diznoidtoysdotcom.

He said it was a numbered item and had been taken out the package only to number it.

It arrived zip tied into its original case however received head adn neck damage (that he says is in transit). I paid 1300.00 for it as a collectible item.

It has not worked since I got it except for hte voice and wheel treads motors working and dancing.

seller diznoidtoysdotcom on ebay has been most unnaproacable about it telling me I tell him confusing messages and talking about his financial position instead of paying to send it back.

So instead ive decided to mod it or use it for parts.
I need help on how to get it open mostly.

Does anyone know.

Does anyone know how to take it apart so I can put new head and arm motors in and replace gears with metal ones.