Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Pulling power

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 08:44 PM
ReaperGN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulling power

I know rock crawlers are not built for pulling but they have tons of torque and traction. So if any of you get a chance see what you rig can pull and post it. My high lift has pulled about 120 lbs on smooth tile. It was with a trailer that uses ball bearing style wheels and I was using 2.2 tires.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:14 AM
ax-10 crazy

Default RE: Pulling power

With my Ax-10 I have pulled myself(130 pounds) on a skateboard, on a rough driveway. I've also broke metal links too
Old 11-07-2010, 12:23 AM
ReaperGN

That's not to bad for something so light. I need to test my high lift on the rough concrete in the driveway and see what it takes to make the motor work.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:40 AM
Jado 6
My Feedback: (1)

Hella funny you asked that, three days ago, iwas bored, so I told my 15 yr. old (170 lbs.) to sit in our radio flyer wagon, bungied it to my 55t equipped scx, and proceeded to pull him across our paved back yard. I think it could have handled more!