Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

A little XR10 goodness

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Jado 6
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool A little XR10 goodness

Wutup folks! Been awhile since i've posted. But, i've been busy in the moa lab! Started with some vp'd out xr diffs. Ditched the incision chassis, in favor of a viperII i had on hand. Pulled the old school sidewinder & dropped in a couple of smashed winder micros. Have the cc bec at 7.4v, wired directly to the hitec7990. Beast of a servo. Have proline powerstrokes out back, with rc4wd 110mm scalers up front for tire clearance. Cuz even tho i haven't gotten wraith knuckles yet, this thing still cuts a tight corner! Dh procomps upfront & slw v5's out back, along with titanium links, rounds the rig out. I siped & shaved the rovers & the improvement is ridiculous! Running a homebrew foam setup, stiffer than you might guess. Have rc4wd hd gearsets in both diffs also. Would like to go with a chaotic switch, so i can run the other 2 prolines up front & have 3.5's at all 4 corners. Might need to limit these fronts more. The rest of my changes depend on how serious i get about comps. I surprised some boys at one a couple weekends back, & they assured me there's no need for me to compete. Hahaha, a compliment for sure! Anyway, thought i'd show ya what i've been messin with. Hope ya dig it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mms_picture (25).jpg
Views:	38
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	1960147   Click image for larger version

Name:	mms_picture (9).jpg
Views:	36
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	1960148   Click image for larger version

Name:	mms_picture (27).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	281.8 KB