Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Cool stuff!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 12:32 PM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Cool stuff!!

I was at the mall this weekend. They have on road races there this time every year in center court. The hobby shop that was set up there had these mini video cameras for $20 and $8 for the memory card. So I bought one to try out on my crawler and maybe my little heli. But yeah, it'll be cool to mount it to the truck and see what it looks like to drive through my crawler track in the yard. When the snow melts away and I learn how this thing works I'll post up some vids for sure.

LINK TO CAM
Old 03-15-2014, 12:54 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looks better built then the cheap china one I got for $20(looked like a remote for the locks on a automobile) which pretty much fell apart on me after a week, and I could never get working properly
Old 03-15-2014, 02:17 PM
KID_EVIL!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I took a quick video around the house here. It was a pretty good picture if you don't face the sunshine. I did a couple laps behind the dog. I'm a little excited. I like the different mounts they give you. One is magnetic. Also has a little rubber case to go in ( for odd bumps ). It would be cool to have 3 or 4 mounted around my track.