Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

UPS Delivery Vehicle Testing

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 10:18 PM
nickt916

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPS Delivery Vehicle Testing

Created a little climb and crawl test course, testing out this off the grid delivery capabilities lol. Anyways, Traxxas TRX-4 will be next on this course to see how it does.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:36 AM
foodstick

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

When I first read your title, I thought maybe you had an actual UPS delivery van body ! That could be tough to do. I actually heard they have their trucks custom built, and then taken apart or destroyed when they are done with them? So no body can have there old used truck shells...

Anyhow thanks for posting the vid...
Old 06-11-2017, 11:47 AM
RustedRC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's awesome. UPS for the off grid guys looks great man.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:05 PM
nickt916

i gotta make some UPS and amazon stickers for the boxes to make it even more funny.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:44 AM
nickt916

Another delivery attempt was made lol

Old 06-14-2017, 07:03 PM
nickt916

i actually really enjoy he UPS truck (axial SCX10) more over my Defender (TRX-4) because the UPS truck feels so much lighter and is easier to climb, even with the 12T, and then TRX-4 has the 21T, however with the TRX-4 you have more control in the slow climbing, just gotta be more careful because its a heavier vehicle and also a lot more top heavy. SO i suppose the TRX-4 feels more like a real car would climb maybe?? Anyhow, im thinking about putting a 35T motor in the TRX-4, mounting the battery to the front more and see how well that performs over the same course. Any suggestions on a 35T motor guys? I had my eye out on the RC4WD 35T motor, they are about $40 or so.