Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Injora parts question

Old 04-27-2023, 05:44 PM
Slipl23us232

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Injora parts question

Are injora parts any good, I have a axial scx24?
Old 05-08-2023, 03:46 PM
gixer1k

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Injora is like Integy. Some people say everything they make is crap, and those people are wrong.

You have to read the reviews and pick and choose. You'll find an increasing number of people on YouTube doing Injora builds for 1/10 crawlers. I used several of their parts on my latest SCX24 build.
Old 05-23-2023, 12:30 PM
Slipl23us232

Thanks for the info. So far not bad.
Old 07-31-2023, 11:42 PM
NWDave

I bought a few Integy parts 20+ years ago for the Traxxas E-Maxx and T-Maxx trucks. I had about a 75% failure rate on those parts, not much better than stock plastic for the speeds the trucks were capable of. The Injora parts are great for crawlers, they look good, come in a myriad of colors and configurations, and they're cheap! Check out Aliexpress if you don't mind waiting on shipping, way cheaper than Amazon or eBay! I like their wheels, and suspension links.