Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

What chassis for clod crawler?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

What chassis for clod crawler?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Wicked!!
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What chassis for clod crawler?

Post some pics of your CX chassis.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:23 PM
pinkfloydman
Banned

well thats mostly all you need to keep, are the axles, mabye the servos if they are good, and if you have a good ESC, but other than that, put the rest on ebay
Old 02-26-2005, 02:09 PM
shortbusjeep

dude i wasnt even in this one and wicked got all worked up, dude just chill and relax you take everything all wrong just relax and chill

sbj
Old 02-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Wicked!!

shortbusjeep nobody is talking to you

And atvrider4 weres the pics of your CX?
Old 02-26-2005, 03:31 PM
shortbusjeep

thought it was a free country, same one that lets you talk lets me talk or are you a democrat
Old 02-26-2005, 06:30 PM
pinkfloydman
Banned

uh i dont havea digital camera or a CX chassis, but ive used one, at my last group crawl and it was sick!!! trust me guys the CX is better thatn the gecko pro, its lighter, and has a lower COG while having better ground clerence, so for all this bickering the CX is your ticket to the greatest crawler ever
Old 02-26-2005, 08:31 PM
Wicked!!

So let me get this straight. You don't own a CX, you don't own a digital camera (how convenient) so really, your blabbing your mouth off telling everyone that the CX is so good and you don't even own one??????????????

Thanks for coming up chub!
Old 02-26-2005, 09:29 PM
pinkfloydman
Banned

wow dude, tis not like we all have money to piss away on chrome wheels and crap like that, and no i dont own a digital camera yeah it is convent, do you know what im studying as a profession? im a photographer but i odnt use digital, im all black and white size 120 film, and ill get my scanner working and ill show you my crawlers, but im a bit busy working, you know im not some 14 year old punk that gets stuff handed to him by his parents, so yeah back to the orignal questions asked by the origianl post

PERSONALY I THINK the CX chassis is one of the best chassis out there for the money, it crawls awsome, now i dont want you to take this to heart and if you like another chassis dont get all pissed off at me like "wickedtxt" is doing, but if you have the chance to crawl the CX you will know how great it is, and also ask others about it, they will say the same thing, so look at that for the chassis, it also comes ready for 4 wheel steer so it is very easy to get it to become a great crawler.

now "wicked" txt (which actully looks terrible) dont reply to this just let it be
Old 02-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Wicked!!

I agree lets get back to the post. However since I don't think you even own a R/C I think you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Supernova, (if your still around with all the childish games that have been going on) the Gecko is not going to let you down, and Micheal is well just awsome to deal with.

Unlike some people on this forum I have owned more then 1 or 2 trucks, and I can tell you that the Gecko chassis has become my favorite.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:52 PM
garynjr

Yo, ATV, Your in school for Photography? Nice... So did I. I'm actaully a pro here in Philly... Anyway, I have been digital for 3 years! I haven't use 2 1/4 film in over 2 years and 35 in almost a decade... LOL... Digital is the way to go but i can understand not buying a cheapo until you have the real thing... My S3 was more then my Hassi! And now I have a D1x collecting dust... P.S. Want to buy a Blad? LOL... JK It's going to be a collector soon.

Anyway, How about this chassis!!!! The green truck in the fist few clips!!! I had no Idea people could actually do this!!!! Amazing! I have no Idea who's video this is but saw it and thought it was sweet... http://www.rcpics.net/img/45117

And will you two just stop already! It's really not making either one of you sound like intelligent rational people... Diferent strokes for different folkes! Get over it...
Old 02-26-2005, 11:50 PM
pinkfloydman
Banned

haha,well yeah i know i have to switch over to digital or do something else because the market for photographers are dieing beucase of those damn stock books!!!

ok well yeah chassis, the V2 is nice
Old 02-27-2005, 01:29 PM
shortbusjeep

i studyied photo for a while lived id but never went digital due to the lack of quallity at the time, like 2 years ago there was no cheap good quallity but a frend just got the new cannon ditital slr 6.8 mega pixels wow let me tell you i love it but film will still always have a place in my heart. and atv im on your side i think some one is a bit to up tight.

sbj
Old 02-27-2005, 03:49 PM
garynjr

Yeah stock is the death of commercial photography!

That's why it's all in the People! No still lifes for this guy!
Anyway, did you see the Green truck in the video? His chassis extends via his transmiter! That's insane!
Old 02-27-2005, 04:04 PM
shortbusjeep

that vid is crazy love that green truck that can strech itself