Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Please respond

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 09:00 AM
savageeater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please respond

hey i am looking at a nother truck and just want to know wich won is better and how much they should bring i really like the first one so tell me the most bout it. All i need is a truck to crawl some rocks=a starter truck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0593&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3683&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...9951&rd=1&rd=1
Old 04-29-2007, 09:31 AM
3dcody

Default RE: Please respond

go with the last one the 1st one looks alright to me but i suggest the last one
Old 04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
psiturbo

I dont know much about these things, but they all look cool with the big tires and radical suspension.

I just wish they could be nitro to have the realistic sound. If they were nitro I would put a cheap engine and a ghetto pipe so it would be loud as hell.

Good choices by the way from the little that I know of, all of them look very well taken care of and in almost mint condition.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:35 AM
RcDrivinFool

personally i would be drawn to the first one and the last one just because i like shaftys they just have a more scale look. but all of the trucks i see are pretty good choices. it all depends on what you want to do comp crawl or bash.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
xjwalt666

i would honestly say go with the third one. the first one is good but needs some more work to be a good capable crawler. the second one the guy doesnt seem to know what hes talking about. first off you cant have solid rod tubing, second the tires are moabs not mohaves. also its not a 2.2 if it has wheels that need 14mm hexes. im thinkin that what it probably is, is that it has 14mm wideners. the last one looks like it would be your best bet. its a very good chassis that has been proven over and over with numerous top placings at comps. i personally really like this chassis. i have one that i was running with the same setup and am in the process of converting it. the design is awesome and always proves itself. thats my 2 cents.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:25 PM
rcdudegermy10

I'd say the first or the last one...but the whole "brother" thing might get you some unexpected surprises
Old 04-30-2007, 06:49 PM
savageeater

thanks a lot guy i didnt really thing the second guy knew to much and the last one is already gone so that leaves me with the first one which goes off tonight