Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

"trigger very touchy" any ideas?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

"trigger very touchy" any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Pilatus Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "trigger very touchy" any ideas?

Hi guys,

I have the ax10 with the following: Novak 55T, novak rooster and Spekturm 2.0 radio. I setup the esc as per the manual 50% brake recommended. I am not sure if it is me (kind of new to RC trucks and crawlers). I used to fly helis so I can manage the sticks I think.

Every now and then going from fwd to rev or rev to fwd the crawler jumps even if I pause for a sec or so (almost like a glitch). I guess I may need a tx with throttle curve? so I can smooth thing out.

Any recommendations??

Regards and thanks in advance.

Hector
Old 01-14-2008, 11:51 PM
dacaur

Default RE: "trigger very touchy" any ideas?

If your radio has it, just add some expo to the throttle cahnnel to soften it around center....
Old 01-15-2008, 02:01 AM
K_B

Default RE: "trigger very touchy" any ideas?

ORIGINAL: dacaur

If your radio has it, just add some expo to the throttle cahnnel to soften it around center....
That's what I do with my radio. Also try different profiles. I think there is a profile that "ramps up" the throttle but I'm not sure.