Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

Need a ESC that will run lipos

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

Need a ESC that will run lipos

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 03:39 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need a ESC that will run lipos

Hello new this part of the hobby I have a stock crawler and it has a stock ESC and I would like to get one that can run 3cell lipos 2200mAh. Can someone help me with a price and name of one that does not cost a arm and leg all I need is foward and reverse?? Just a stock onr that will be able to run the lipos please and thank you.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:59 PM
CEN Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need a ESC that will run lipos

If you are going to run a 3S lipo then you will definitley need a quality ESC, dont cheap out here, you will regret it big time!! I reccomend the Mamba Max for reliablilty and will handle up to 100amps so it will be all you want it to be and live through it!! I run them in all my crawlers!!