Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Rock Crawlers
Reload this Page >

1/8 Integy Irock 2.4 4ws 4x4 Project $145

Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

1/8 Integy Irock 2.4 4ws 4x4 Project $145

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 03:14 PM
NORCAL SS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8 Integy Irock 2.4 4ws 4x4 Project $145

I see how people bash integy all the time but id just like to see what about this truck is and isn't true. Let me start off by saying I'm not going into any competitions or anything like that I just needed something slow and big for my son whose almost 3 and I to play with and something we both can enjoy on the hills by our house. I have a brushless traxxas slash which is fun but way to fast for him to play with.

I got the integy IROCK 4x4 4ws 2.4 ghz radio truck off ebay for $145 and for that price I couldn't pass up the deal since its pretty much new.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1154

Now only mods I have planned for now is the parma silverado 1/8 body and looking into getting a promatch battery for longer run times.

Ill be updating this thread with videos and if I run into problems also.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:51 AM
NORCAL SS

Default RE: 1/8 Integy Irock 2.4 4ws 4x4 Project $145

Got the silverado parma body for it yesterday just waiting for the truck to come in on wednesday to start painting it.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:41 PM
NORCAL SS

GOT THE TRUCK TODAY and its sweet.  The adjsutable 4 wheel steering helps a lot and my son was allready climbing over stuff.  Im going to see if im going to paint the silverado body metallic blue or black ill see tomorrow.

Here are some pics of this bad boy next to my slash
Old 09-04-2010, 08:58 PM
calvino

WOW he is lucky, next thing you know he will find a way to drive it onto your roof I think for something like that it boils down to how good are the gears, and at the speeds its going, unless he binds it underneath a car, i dont' see any issues. Keep us posted as it looks bad [8D]