Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Sailboats
Reload this Page >

The latest Megatech Nirvana II

Community
Search
Notices
RC Sailboats For all your r/c sailing needs, post here.

The latest Megatech Nirvana II

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 01:13 PM
BudE.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The latest Megatech Nirvana II

the latest Megatech Nirvana II...Does anyone have any experience with the latest version (2.4 ghz) Nirvana II? All I can find are threads that are several years old. I'd like the latest evaluation of this boat.

BudE.

Old 04-14-2012, 02:22 PM
boomer1
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: The latest Megatech Nirvana II

Bud
Please take a few minutes to visit the official Nirvana forum over at rcgroups.com - it is by far the best resource for anything to do with the Nirvana. There are over 200,000 views on this thread and is very likely the most active sailboat thread out there.

The short answer is the newest version of the Nirvana ll is pretty much the same as the previous versions accept for the radio update.
Check out sailrc.com for all the details on the new boats. Steve Lang is the owner of sailrc.com and is the Master Distributor for the Nirvana in the Americas. Super nice guy, life long sailor and knows his stuff!

Here is a link to the Nirvana forum for you : http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=794969

These boats are time tested and continue to grow in popularity. Very solid engineering and design has gone into these boats which has produced a boat that is elegantly simple in design, which makes them very easy for the novice to get started with, but complex enough to keep the interests of seasoned sailors for years.
Check out both sailrc.com and the Nirvana forum, I am sure you will find them of interest. I posted a few photos of Nirvana's owned by forum members - many of us personalize ours, many don't and sail um stock and havejust as much fun!Either way, these are good choices and really have nodown side that I have seen. Enjoy.
If you are interested you can check out my fleet at "R/C Dossier for: BOOMER1" here isthe link:http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...y&memid=549426

Boomer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42808.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1750061   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av68127.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	1750062   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ua70625.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1750063  
Old 04-14-2012, 02:57 PM
BudE.

Thanks, Boomer1, that was just what I wanted to hear. going to order one from SailRC right away! Again, Thanks.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:39 PM
boomer1
My Feedback: (1)

Good call! If you speak to Steve tell him Boomer sent you (Rick) I know you will enjoy your new boat. Oh, the first ever Nirvana National event is coming up - check out the Nirvana thread for details.
Enjoy
Boomer