Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Best website to find large wooden RC sailing boats

Hi guys

I was wondering are there any manufactures that have any large wooden sail boats with the type of build quality and details as the Robbe Atlantis or Valdiva?. I'm wanting something big and classical

Thanks
    Hank

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Best website to find large wooden RC sailing boats

Something like this perhaps

Back Print Page Email Page
    T47 RC Fairharbor Schooner-47 inch Schooner Kit : $425.00

click to enlarge

(Availability: In Stock)
    COMING SOON. At last! A traditional two masted wooden RC schooner. The wood construction adds a beauty and authenticity to this RC Sailboat that is incomparable. Out on the water the T43 RC Schooner tacks and sails with a grace and splendour that brings back the great age of sailing vessels. The wood hull is constructed of precut 1/8 inch mahogany plywood pieces that go together very easily with a marine epoxy that is not only incredibly strong but also remarkably easy to use. The epoxy spreads just like mayonaise with no running or sagging. For years I have told people "If you can build a turkey sandwich you can build one of our boats." Everything is included in the kit except batteries paint and varnish. The sails are already sewn. This is a fun project for any adult or for an adult/youngster team. The rudder is controlled with one servo and allof the sails are controlled with the other servo. You can see more pictures at our other web site www.modelsailboat.com

$425.00

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Best website to find large wooden RC sailing boats

Thanks for the link, that's exactly what I'm after