Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Sailboats
Reload this Page >

Technical difficulty

Community
Search
Notices
RC Sailboats For all your r/c sailing needs, post here.

Technical difficulty

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 06:16 PM
David Brock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Technical difficulty

Hi all, first post here. Anyway I have a Proboat Sanibel. I reaqlly want to love the little I had it out it seemed fast and manuverable. Anyway My secound time out the sail winch got ripped out of the hull (very flimsy) So I epoxied in two blocks of plastice to remount the servo to (still seems flimsy to me). So I'm all excited because here i'm good to go ...... Well not so fast because after I put it back together it seems The lines attached to the servo siezed somewhere in the cabin..... The only way I can figure to find out what is going on is to cut a hole in the roof of the cabin (3"'x 3"). Is this the way to go? Your experience and help would be greatly apprieciated.

David
Old 07-30-2012, 10:37 AM
boomer1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Technical difficulty

You don't want to cut holes in your boat unless it is absolutely necessary! I got your PM and have responded back to you. I posted a picture I found on line of the electronics bay - but it is not a very good picture. Do you have a digital camera? If so perhaps you can take a few better pictures of that areaand post them - so we can get a better look at what you have going on,
Give me a call so we can discuss your options.
Boomer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20695.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1787661