Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Dumas Alcort Sunfish model

Need a copy of the plans/instruction sheet for the Dumas Alcort Sunfish model. I found the kit in the back of my workshop. I have only a vague memory of acquiring the kit many years ago. Dumas doesn't have a copy of the plans/instruction sheet. Willing to reimburse for the copying, postage, etc.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Dumas Alcort Sunfish model

Did you ever find the instructions for this model? I have a similar model. Please reply to aarne.vesilind@gmail.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Dumas Alcort Sunfish model

ORIGINAL: chemdo23

Need a copy of the plans/instruction sheet for the Dumas Alcort Sunfish model. I found the kit in the back of my workshop. I have only a vague memory of acquiring the kit many years ago. Dumas doesn't have a copy of the plans/instruction sheet. Willing to reimburse for the copying, postage, etc.

Try contacting these guys - they sell a lot of Dumas models and may be able to help. I have built a couple of Dumas kits and if that one is at all similar - you should be able to figure out how to put it together. Bit like puzzel but it can be done.
    Good luck
    Boomer

http://www.happyhobby.com/hobb_html/dumas.htm