RC Sailboats For all your r/c sailing needs, post here.

Midwest "Weatherly"

Old 09-24-2012, 11:55 AM
tommywass

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Midwest "Weatherly"

Hello all!
I have a problem I'm wondering anyone can help me with. My father has had a model of the "Weatherly" literally for as long as I can remember (I'm 33). I have come to the realization that he is never going to build it himself. I recently took posession of the kit (still in the box) in order to store it for him. I was thinking instead of storing it till the day he dies, I can build it for him so he can FINALLYenjoy the model. I have run into a snag though. I opened the box and there are no instructions. I do have the plans that came with it but it looks like there should be some sort of step-by-step instuction book or pamphlet. I contacted Midwest and they do not have anything on file for this particular model. I'm wondering if anyone has some instructions they can scan and email me or knows where I can get some. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:50 PM
boomer1

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Midwest

This lead my be nothing but if you are a good detective you might be able to track down the e-bay seller who in turn could put you in touch with the buyer of this Weatherly kit.
Just a shot - but better than nothing.

Good to this link and start back tracking. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weatherly-Mo...p2047675.l2557

I sent the seller a message asking if he'd help you and gave him a link to this forum - Have not idea if "cartoondude62." will help or not.

Boomer

Old 12-23-2013, 02:53 PM
m2k2

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

If you haven't yet solved this dilemma, I have a complete virgin Weatherly kit and I'd be happy to scan the instructions for you. Mike Costello beach_bum_mike at juno dot com

Search this Thread