Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Sailboats
Reload this Page >

pea Pod plans?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Sailboats For all your r/c sailing needs, post here.

pea Pod plans?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 11:32 PM
olguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pea Pod plans?

Hi, I'm new to this group. About 20(+/-) years ago I got the plans for a Pea Pod sailboat from some hobby magizine. The boat was built with "door skin" plywood. The plywood was cut into 4 peices and laced together and fiberglassed seams on the inside. I built it and was vary pleased with the results and it was easy to build. The finished size was approx. 36" X10" beam.

Due to a number of moves, I no longer have the plans and have never completed the radio instalation and rigging so I am unsure how to go about building the mast, sails, etc. The basic boat is still in great shape!

Can anyone help me with how to aquire a copy of the plans and/or give me some advice on how to figure mast hight, sail size and shape or anything that would help?

Thanks!
Old 03-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Mike Denest
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: pea Pod plans?

Private e-mail your snail address to me. I think I have the information you're looking for.