Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Today it was nice sailing with my Vo70 Team Delta-lloyd

Hello all, Today I had a great sailing day here in Holland. With a group of 10/15 Rc-sailing boats We sailed a nice organised Sailing-tour in one of the most beautiful canals of Holland. Finally my V070 was build far enough that i dicided to go sailing with the other Guys. It wsa a walk from about 2.5 Hours, then we had a Coffebreak(very important) and then sailed back to the starting point. The weather was excellent. A nice blue sky, the temperature was about 18 degrees celsius. The only problem was that we had small breeze which was not very constant, and came from all angles. But the most important thing was , we had a great sailing day with very nice people. Here is a link with some pictures from my ship en the sailing tour: http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=N738MQHM
    More pictures on: www.hmbc.nl

I hpoe you enjoy the pictures.

Bye Oscar

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Today it was nice sailing with my Vo70 Team Delta-lloyd

Hi Oscar
    I thought the pictures and the idea of what you did were wonderful !
    I imagine you had many good comments from people watching you as your group sailed by - was canal traffic a problem from
    big boats ? You should send a couple of pictures into your local newspaper for club publicity - maybe they will call and interview
    you for a small article . it never hurts to let people know what your group does and you may find new members .
    Here in the midwest of the USA we sail on a small kidney bean shaped lake - I suggested once that we have a "around the
    lake race " - the distance would only be about 900 meters - and they all looked at me like I was crazy . I guess your fellows
    are younger or just in better physical shape for the walk you took !
    I hope you make this an annual event for your club - it is a great idea .

Allan