Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Long Island New York Anyone Sailing & Where?

Hi guys

I've been tossing around getting into RCSailboating and well a buddy of mine had a Kyosho Fortune 612 sitting in his basement and has given it to me, just wanted to see who was sailing locally and what lakes/ponds you were meeting up at?Time, Days, types of Boats etc..

She is a little dirty and needs some new hardware but Ithink its a good start.. Here's a quick snap shot he sent me.. Doesnt look half bad right!

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...g/CRAZY364.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hf98117.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	1454041  
    Chris
    Hpi Baja Modded Hpi Baja 5T Modded OBR Powered Monsterman/OBR SS Super Sport LR
    Hpi R40 OS18 x3 Hpi R40 OS26c x2 Hpi RS4 3 Evo x5 21 powered BIG BLOCK

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Long Island New York Anyone Sailing & Where?

THis is probably too late and hopefully you have made some connections since June.  There are clubs that sail at the Mill Pond in  Port Washington and  at Eisenhower Park in East Meadow  in Nassua County and Huntington in Suffolk County.  Check the AMYA website for contacts etc.  The Eisenhower Park club sails on Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Good luck ...