Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

single deck block help

Hi, im an airplane guy looking for a sailboat part, im looking for a single deck block like Pekabe FIT-P512. They look like they are made very well, if anybody has used them i would like to know how good they are,i would like to use them to route aileron cables on my Triplane, if you guys know where to get the them could you let me know or something just as good. Thanks Charlie
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: single deck block help

I've used these on at least five boats including an USOM and numerous Mini 40 Trimarans. They are slick and work very well and never hangup under loads. Contact Brian Brozek at Midwest Model Yachting LLC and he can provide you with everything you need. He is located in Plainfield IN. I use him to supply all the rigging parts that I use on my boats. He has a website - midwestmodelyachting.com where you can order on-line and he ships out the next day and you get your stuff in a week or less.

TBK