Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

What happened to the Scale Forum???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

What happened to the Scale Forum???

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 07:57 AM
mistermnkim
My Feedback: (153)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What happened to the Scale Forum???

this is the first time in 4 YEARS i have not looked at RCU buy and sell !!! my wife is soooo happy!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:58 AM
summerwind

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bluemax,
nice to see someone here with a perspective in life.................most of the postings as of late are just for annoying purposes tho..........
sitting here while drinking coffee and waking up is great to have RCU to go to, but after that it's business in life as usual.
others........................too bad, so sad
Old 12-05-2010, 08:08 AM
abufletcher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thebluemax
Speaking of moving on, I should be either getting ready to watch some football or better yet I should be fixing my BF-109 that I dinged.
After drilling, filing, cutting, and shaping 45 more little scale flanges for my CI radiators (not to mention having also gone to the flying field, going for a hike, reading up on milling machines, and watching a couple of videos), I'm quite ready to settle down to some RCU time.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:11 AM
summerwind

ORIGINAL: abufletcher

Speaking of moving on, I should be either getting ready to watch some football or better yet I should be fixing my BF-109 that I dinged.
After drilling, filing, cutting, and shaping 45 more little scale flanges for my CI radiators (not to mention having also gone to the flying field, going for a hike, reading up on milling machines, and watching a couple of videos), I'm quite ready to settle down to some RCU time.
yes Don, but you use RCU to contribute and to receive........others that have posted in this thread (that belongs somewhere else) are just a bunch of freeloaders and are dissing RCU.
not needed, nor welcome.........but watch and learn, this post will intrigue more Zombies to spew[sm=75_75.gif]
Old 12-05-2010, 08:11 AM
thebluemax
My Feedback: (151)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: abufletcher

Speaking of moving on,Ishould beeither getting ready to watch some football or better yet I should befixing my BF-109 that I dinged.
I do understand.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:12 AM
drube

ORIGINAL: summerwind

bluemax,
nice to see someone here with a perspective in life.................most of the postings as of late are just for annoying purposes tho..........
sitting here while drinking coffee and waking up is great to have RCU to go to, but after that it's business in life as usual.
others........................too bad, so sad

Sorry, we all can't be "Holier Than Thou" like you are... And your whining about the postsisn't "wasted" space?
Old 12-05-2010, 08:18 AM
chris923
My Feedback: (53)

Has anyone heard from anyone at RCU about there problem? 2 days now, buy and sell reponse is "not availible.

Chris923
Old 12-05-2010, 08:19 AM
drube

ORIGINAL: summerwind

"i can't get into the Buy&Sell page".....wha wha wha

this is really funny.........to you whiners that use this site for your own gains, how much do you contribute here on RCU?

And you're helping the situation how?Because you have a high post count?Your negativity is not helping so please stop with the insults.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:23 AM
summerwind

ORIGINAL: chris923

Has anyone heard from anyone at RCU about there problem? 2 days now, buy and sell reponse is ''not availible.

Chris923
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10176575/tm.htm

this was posted a page back in this thread too...........pay attention though, you have to click on the link, then you have to scroll down to READ post number 5 by RCKen.......whew, hope that wasn't too hard for ya.
there are other replies from RCU staff as well, but they are posted in the appropriate boards............
Old 12-05-2010, 08:30 AM
alnewt59
My Feedback: (1)

way to go chris 923 # posts 18 complains a lot I guess for summerwind, myself only 8 posts , summerwind has 3130 posts and at least 8 on this thread he he wants to get smart about comments being on the wrong thread? If the comments don't belong on RE: What happened to RCU???
then where do they belong, PS we are not all zombies just different time zones.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:32 AM
chris923
My Feedback: (53)

Sorry, missed that post, I don't have time to search every post like some posters on RCU.

Thank you for youy polite info.

Chris923
Old 12-05-2010, 08:38 AM
summerwind

ORIGINAL: alnewt59

way to go chris 923 # posts 18 complains a lot I guess for summerwind, myself only 8 posts , summerwind has 3130 posts and at least 8 on this thread he he wants to get smart about comments being on the wrong thread? If the comments don't belong on RE: What happened to RCU???
then where do they belong, PS we are not all zombies just different time zones.
LMAO.i have a new fan.......you took the time to go back and count how many times i responded to this thread?.............[sm=cry_smile.gif][sm=cry_smile.gif][sm=drowning.gif]..............too funny.

PS- i told you they would come out Don
Old 12-05-2010, 08:40 AM
abufletcher

This thread has about run its course, and perhaps served its purpose. If I notice any other glitches, I'll report them on the questions and answers forum.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:51 AM
meihls
My Feedback: (36)

My wife is SOOOOO happy this site is down ! LOL
She says that it was some loanly wife IT Hacker that did it.
She says the way she knows this is that is a a SECRET RC Widows club that has a behind the scenes blog here on RCU. LOL

Since the site has been down, I have been able to finish my BUSA DR-1

GET BUILDING GUYS !!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:08 AM
thebluemax
My Feedback: (151)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I want to know who told my wife RCU is down. Now I have to put up the Christmas tree.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:16 AM
summerwind

I want to know who told my wife RCU is down. Now I have to put up the Christmas tree.
i can't hold back any longer, it was "abufletcher"...........he even PM'ed me to tell what evil lies ahead for you.............careful on the ol ladder
Old 12-05-2010, 10:20 AM
airplaneskipper
My Feedback: (103)

I log on every few hours and for the past 3 or 4 days I can't go past the maine Web screen!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Triple-A
My Feedback: (93)

My wife is so happy right now it's amazing. She want's to say thank you to all the I.T. folks at RCU!!!!!!!!
This should happen only on the week before Mothers Day............... IMHO
Old 12-05-2010, 10:22 AM
blhollo2
My Feedback: (278)

yeah i feel lost not being able to look at the buy n sale page...what gives?
Old 12-05-2010, 10:23 AM
summerwind

ORIGINAL: airplaneskipper

I log on every few hours and for the past 3 or 4 days I can't go past the maine Web screen!!!!!
so then how did you get here and make a post?
Old 12-05-2010, 10:27 AM
summerwind

seriously though, to all the buy and sellers that need to sell, apparently RCU is allowing sales in the forums.
there is a member with a for sale ad in the gas forum (only one i go to for engine stuff) that has been there for 2 days and the mods have not deleted it........so post up if you need to sell......worth a shot anyways.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:05 AM
drube

Thanks summerwind for pointing out what RCKen posted. Maybeitwould help more ifit was made a temporary sticky? Don't know if that would stop all the "new" threads with the same questions though..lol I'm like alot of guys on here who like to read every post like reading the news paper..lol
Old 12-05-2010, 11:08 AM
billgiacomo615
My Feedback: (111)

i wonder just how long it will be messed up you can't go to find adds or your adds seems just about nothing on there works hopefully they will get it fixed before long, it seemed like it had a problem and it just steadly got worse and then it finally stopped working keep your fingers crossed
Old 12-05-2010, 11:30 AM
bub8golf
My Feedback: (2)

I've been trying for a couple of days to get on buy & sell it will not let me in i had made an offer to a seller I"ve checked my mail box and has not answered me i want to cancel my offer now but I can't ?? whats the ruling on that? someone please help!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:50 AM
summerwind

ORIGINAL: bub8golf

I've been trying for a couple of days to get on buy & sell it will not let me in i had made an offer to a seller I''ve checked my mail box and has not answered me i want to cancel my offer now but I can't ?? whats the ruling on that? someone please help!
what is it with you guys?
you come to a scale forum to ask how to fix your B&S problems?
personally i would never deal with you again if you backed out on a deal.
but to give you an answer to what you should already know if you paid attention to the B&S rules,
ask your question here,

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_63/tt.htm

you will have to physically move your mouse arrow onto the link and then click it.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.