Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

NEW FLY-IN, First Annual General Aviation Day -GAD- Oklahoma

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

NEW FLY-IN, First Annual General Aviation Day -GAD- Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 12:47 PM
mugenkidd
My Feedback: (94)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW FLY-IN, First Annual General Aviation Day -GAD- Oklahoma

Hello, I would like to invite everyone to the first annual General Aviation Day at Westside RC Flying field in Yukon, Oklahoma (close to Oklahoma City). This event is about sharing the love of aviation and honoring the aircraft, people, and companies who have brought aviation to the masses!! We are basically inviting all non-military aircraft for a scale fly-in. Please see attached flyer and weblinks. Feel free to post any question and I'll do my best to answer. This event is happening August 18th 2012, we have over half a dozen sponsors, should be a fun day so please come and pass the word.

http://www.westside-rc.org/index.php/gad

Thanks

Michael
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29162.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	1787687  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ge94221.pdf (229.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 07-31-2012, 05:51 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 271 Likes on 236 Posts
Default RE: NEW FLY-IN, First Annual General Aviation Day -GAD- Oklahoma

As many of you know I am in Oklahoma City, OK but I am not a member of this club. I can tell you they have a really great field and they are great group of people. I have never heard an unkind word about any of the Fly-Ins they have held in the past. Everyone who visits always seems to have a good time and they are well run. Yukon is nice town with a lot to offer any visitor and its right off I40. If you hit Google Maps or Map Quest you will find the field very easy to find. Like I said I'm not affiliated with this club I don't use their field but I do know their reputation. I wish Westside all the best on this event and I know it will be worth attending. Unfortunately, I have a religious retreat that weekend so I'll be green with envy of those you who attend! Fly on! Have fun!

Mike
Old 08-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Dbot

Guys I am the C D for West Side's General Aviation Day. Come out and join us. WSRC and I will work to make this fly in fun for all.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:40 AM
Dbot

It is time for our General Aviation Day "G A D" fly in at Westside RC Yukon Oklahoma. This year will be the second G A D and we hope all will join in the fun.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63052.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	1903254  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Av69628.pdf (759.8 KB, 10 views)