Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Making Balsa USA Eindecker 40 more scale?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Making Balsa USA Eindecker 40 more scale?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Slope Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Making Balsa USA Eindecker 40 more scale?

I wonder if that is a problem on other Airtronics radios. My dad has an SD-6G, it may be a problem on that too.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Slope Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Making Balsa USA Eindecker 40 more scale?

ORIGINAL: Lucky Dog

Hi Slope Pilot,
A few years back I kitbashed a .90 BUSA EIII into an EIV. Stick and logeron fuse, full flying rudder and elevator plus a few other mods. While yes, it's only fun scale, it did add a considerable amout to the "personality" and illusion of being more scale like. It flies just fine (I did add a lot of expo to the elevator). It's still flying today....well, it will be as soon as I repair some damage from a "dumb thumber" last year.

The project was alot of fun, and I learned a lot (which is a big part of it for me).

Here's a link to my build thread if you're interested. http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/fl...okker-eiv.html

If I can help in any way, please let me know.
Looks good! I notice the extra part on the fuselage, what is that? I've never seen that before.