Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Boeing P12 F4B

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Boeing P12 F4B

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Bill Jennings
My Feedback: (85)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very sorry for your loss Jack. One good thing though, his life was enriched from you being his friend. I take my hat off to you.
Regards.
Bill
Old 11-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Rocketdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

Has anything more been done on this build ? This is a great biplane and a great effort you are doing modeling the old Boeing.

Can you make some of the corrugated parts available. I would like to build one of these in 1/5 scale too.

Life goes on. . . I know. . . I lost my significant other in Jan 2013 to cancer. . . . please keep living. . . keep on building and keep on enjoying this great RC hobby.

Lets get back into the game. . . . of life !

Cheers !
Old 11-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I had opportunity to meet Jack and see the vertical fin and rudder for the Boeing in person last month and I can tell you without hesitation that the pictures do not do it justice. It is going to be a head turner for sure. Nice meeting you Jack and hope to fly with you again in the future.