Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

DeHaviland Buffalo

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

DeHaviland Buffalo

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 02:05 AM
Canuck1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DeHaviland Buffalo

This is a question for all scale builders. I am looking to construct a good size model of the Dehaviland Buffalo aircraft. I am on the search for a set of plans so I can scratch build it. I am looking at a wingspan of about 80 to 100 inches. If anyone out there knows of some plans I would appreciate if you could pass this information on to me.

Craig.
Edmonton Canada
"[email protected]"
Old 07-11-2002, 09:26 AM
heavy date-RCU

Default Buffalo

Sir,
This link http://www.mraerodesign.com/ will take you to a site that has cad plans available for the Buffalo. Also lazer works can lazer cut a kit for this model.
I have a Caribou myself with an 8 ft wing. Great looking plane.
Hope this helps out, Hans
Old 11-11-2002, 03:35 AM
ScaleRules
My Feedback: (5)

Default Buffalo - YES!

Cannuck1

I have a set of builders plans from Steve Grey. He built an 8' Buffalo about 15 years ago and I snagged a set of plans off him.

I'll have to check but I think there are 3 or 4 large sheets. All formers are shown and it is a foam core wing I believe.

I would be willing to get these copied for you if you pay for it. I am not looking to make any money here only to cover the cost of copying, packing and shipping. It will take about a week for me to get everything together and get a price from Kinko's for the copies. Send me your Postal Code, if you are interested and then I can figure out the shipping.

You could pay by cheque or I have a PayPal account if you cover the 4.9% they charge me for processing.

I'l get back to you.

I checked out the link in one of the threads and his plans, so far look great but he says they won't be ready until Summer 2004!

I will probably pickup a set if/when they come out. I am the world reining Buffalo Nut! Checkout my website logo if you don't believe me!
Old 06-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Canuck1

Default RE: Buffalo - YES!

Jim

Been a while since we talked about the Buffalo. I sent you a PM.

Craig.