Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Spinner for Ziroli Zero

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Spinner for Ziroli Zero

Old 03-06-2006, 06:47 AM
Kh@n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spinner for Ziroli Zero

HI.
My future project is a Ziroli Zero. Does anyone know where I can order a spinner and a japanese pilot (full body)?[].
Old 03-09-2006, 11:22 PM
toy264

Default RE: Spinner for Ziroli Zero

Don't know the Ziroli scale but Yellow sells a weighted spinner (and very nice struts and retracts) for their 1/5 Zero. BlueBox makes a full body pilot (Saburo Sakai) that is realistic.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:36 AM
WycheG
My Feedback: (4)

Try Phil Clark at [email protected] (his website is http://www.fighteraces.co.uk/ ). He sells a carbon fiber spinner with metal backplate for a 1/5 scale FW-190 that measures 4" diameter x 4.5" length (without the FW-190 fan attached). I needed a spinner for my 1/5 scale Bates N1K2 George and his looked closest to scale of any I could find (and, believe me, I looked EVERYWHERE). I liked it so much I bought two. He lives in England and his supplier is in Germany so maybe buying from him would result in a faster delivery time than buying from the US. His phone number is on his website. Give him a call.

I second the BlueBox pilot idea too. I got one for my George and he looks great.

Good luck.

Greg
Old 03-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Kh@n

Thank you very much both of you. Exactly the info I needed