Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Need Kit Plans

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Need Kit Plans

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 07:27 AM
deweyhtucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Kit Plans

I need information on Bridi Hobby Enterprises. I am returning to RC flying after a 25-year layoff. About 25 years ago I bought a Bridi Hobby Enterprises P-51 D-Model Mustang (Bob Hoover) kit. I want to build the kit, but have lost the plans.
[&o]
It appears I still have most of the parts. Anybody got any ideas. I want to buy plans, or do whatever to build this kit.

Now that kids are grown and gone I'm wanting to get back into the RC sport.
Thanks,
Dewey Tucker
Old 01-01-2007, 08:02 AM
Jim_Purcha
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need Kit Plans

Joe Bridi closed Bridi Hobby Enterprises about two years ago. Some of the balsa kits were picked up by [link=http://www.bridiairplanes.com]bridiairplanes[/link]. Some of the fibreglass models were sold to Great planes years back, then to Kitty Hawk Models, which is also no longer operating.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:28 PM
kevinlmoses

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Kit Plans

Does any one know where or how to get plans from the magazine Radio Controlled Jet International?