Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

help, whith purchase store

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

help, whith purchase store

Old 05-17-2007, 06:38 AM
sergio luiz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help, whith purchase store

Hi All,

Hello friends somebody can find out if he had some problem in the purchase and in the time of reception in this store WWW.FALCON-AVIATION.COM, because in the date of 30/03/2007 I made a purchase of instruments panel and to this date I didn't receive my purchase, haul of that already sent 3 e-mail requesting information on my purchase and I didn't have answer. Could anybody help myself? because it ties the date today are already 47 days since I bought for the I credit card and I didn't receive any answer.

Once again thankful for the attention and help of all.
Sergio (JOCA)
Old 05-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Scar
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: help, whith purchase store

Your link doesn't work for me.

I think your best option would be to contact your credit card company and start the procedure to put the charge in contest. Perhaps you could get your money back.

Best wishes,
Dave Olson
Old 05-17-2007, 08:48 AM
sergio luiz

Thanks Dave,

what leaves me more bothered it is that I received the confirmation of I debit in the card we after 3 e-mails one want have answer haul than this link I acquired through the Web page, I don't only remember in which left here of them or in RCSCALEBUILDER, which my clue annoyed. But thank you for the help friend I will get in touch with the company of the card to see what is possible to be done.

I want to thank his attention
Sergio (JOCA)
Old 05-17-2007, 12:34 PM
4*60
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without the comma works fine. They seem legitimate except for one model reference that seems a little high..... Weight: 20000.00 kg .......

http://www.falcon-aviation.com
Old 05-17-2007, 05:58 PM
sergio luiz

Hi All,

I want to thank the attention of all to my problem, and to inform all that my wife received the answer from what happened, as they informed caught fire in her company and they lost his stock almost completely, and for this reason they didn't send my purchase, then I want to leave expressed my excuses here by some thing that said and to leave engraving here that in what can be solidary will be the disposition of this company.
It is once again to thank to all for the attention

Sérgio (JOCA)[&o][&o]