Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Nexus Scale Dwgs UK?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Nexus Scale Dwgs UK?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 09:22 AM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nexus Scale Dwgs UK?

Does anyone know who sells the scale dwgs that used to be sold by Nexus in the UK? They also sold the old aeromodeller plans. I used to be able to get them through modelflying.co.uk but that seems to have changed now. Thanks for any leads.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:52 AM
CoosBayLumber
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Nexus Scale Dwgs UK?

Well, I know that Bob Holman in Calif. orders and sells Nexus plans at present time direct from their catalogue. If unusual, low production, obsolete or odd ball, there is a firm in the south UK who seels these as copies. I haven't ordered from him in many a moon, for cannot seem to ask a question, get an answer and get same thing as described.

Best to know what number of Nexus plan before making any inquiery.

Wm.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Teus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that you are looking for this one's:

[link=http://www.myhobbystore.com/ProductsList/mcs/CategoryID/60/GroupID/3/CatName/Remote%20Control%20Scale%20Plans/v/53071fd7-904a-492d-ae4a-6f8b85040684]Nexus plan's ?????[/link]
Old 11-17-2007, 01:40 PM
kdc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you state the name of the plan I may be able to look up the plan No in an old handbook.
The plans should still be available from Magicalia in England www.modelflying.co.uk who have taken over most of the MAP/Argus/Nexus/Highbury/Encanta magazines.

Those designs that were discontinued by Nexus should be available from X-List plans www.xlistplans.demon.co.uk. If you download the pdf file catalogue you will find more info than on the website

All the construction plans should be available from one of these sources. However the 3 view scale drawings may be owned by the publisher of the Aircraft Archive series.

Note that the Aeromodeller magazine was sold to another publisher and is now part of Aviation Modeller International magazine published by Model Activity Press. www.modelactivitypress.com But I think the plans were not sold but possibly the 3 view drawings (not construction plans ) are with AMI. Anyway the AMI mag with Aeromodeller inside is in the bookshops in England now.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:35 AM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the leads guys. It wasn't the plans that I was looking for, but the collection of very good 3-views dwgs. I'll try and contact both sources for a lead.