Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Top flite Bonanza

Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Top flite Bonanza

Old 08-31-2008, 07:59 PM
GRANT ED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Top flite Bonanza

I looked at the Top flite site today and on the front page it says the Bonanza kit is back for a limited time. I checked Tower and it's not on there. Does anyone know if it will be back?
Old 08-31-2008, 08:47 PM
jetmech43
My Feedback: (9)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Top flite Bonanza

I dont think top flite has up dated their web site lately, no its not available anymore
Old 09-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Rigadin75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all !

I have seen the same !
I have send an e-mail to top flight.
Answer:
"Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your Email.

The Top Flite web page needs to be updated. The model has been discontinued, and kits are no longer in stock. Unfortunately, we'd not know where you might be able to locate one. A search of interenet sales sites may help you to locate a kit. (...)"

I have found availability of the kit here http://shop.pigs-airlines.be/catalog...ducts_id=72961 at 338 Euros !!! =near 500$ !!!
Another on e-bay for a reasonable price but the guy was shipping only within the US ( I am in Switzerland ...).

And then found this site : https://www.udisco.com/. Go under Radio Control on the left. Then Top Flite. The Bonanza Kit Gold Edition is under ref ITEM# TOPA0305. It says still in stock !!!

I have ordered one. Hope it is not a dream and I will become it quickly !!!! []

Hope you will find yours !

Best Regards

Johan
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Rigadin75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the way, what engine fill fit perfect. The choice will be a 4 stroke. Is a OS 1.20 too powerfull ? Is a OS .91 the perfect fit or a Saito 100 ?