Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Valuation assistance please...Bridi AT6 and Flite Glass P-51

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Valuation assistance please...Bridi AT6 and Flite Glass P-51

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 10:43 AM
BERUSTY
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Valuation assistance please...Bridi AT6 and Flite Glass P-51

Valuation assistance please...Bridi AT-6 Texan and Flite Glass P-51

I am interested in the value of a couple of special kits I have:

Bridi AT-6 kit. The kit features an epoxy glass fuselage, foam core wings/stab, all balsa sheeting and plywood, plans and intructions. Designed for a .60+ fixed gear included and plans show retracts as well.. The kit is original NIB and in perfect condition.

Flite Glass P-51 kit. The "deluxe" kit features a polyester glass fuselage, air scoop, foam wing, all balsa sheeting and plywood, engine mount and spinner with plans and instructions. Designed for a .60, fixed gear included and plans show retracts as well. The kit is original NIB and is in perfect condition.

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba
Team YS Parts and Service
[email protected]

Old 08-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Ram-bro
My Feedback: (101)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Valuation assistance please...Bridi AT6 and Flite Glass P-51

hey Rusty, this Green in Omaha. The Bridi is definietly a collectors kit the fliteglass I am not to sure. The Bridi I would put at or near $200 but the flitteglass I cant tell you...... What is the wingspan on both of these kits?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Michaelj2k

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The FliteGlas P-51 had wing cores for a fixed gear version and another for retracts. The retract version used the Wing Manufacturing electric retracts, the cores were cut out for retract installation where the fixed gear has a beam which is glued into the cores and the fixed gear attached to it. The kit was complete as you have already listed. It is based on a Frank Baker design published in RCM. Average price $150 - $250 range depending on demand.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:38 AM
lonely_child

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just "won" the Fliteglas P-51 off eBay for $152.50 + S/H and am eagerly awaiting it arrival. It is going to make a great winter project.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Michaelj2k

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: lonely_child

Just ''won'' the Fliteglas P-51 off eBay for $152.50 + S/H and am eagerly awaiting it arrival. It is going to make a great winter project.

Great! Where in PA are you located? I have several Fliteglas kits myself. Ralph White, the second proprietor of fliteglas is a contributor here.