Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Pica Jungmeister

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

Pica Jungmeister

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 12:47 AM
RBean

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Pica Jungmeister

I aquired a Pica Junmeister already built. 59" wing span. Put incident meter on it and it looks straight. Weights about 9.5 lbs and has an old OS .90 FS installed. I've adjusted the control linkages and modified engine installation. The old engine runs ok but sure puts about a bunch of oil and mess. There is a lot of lead bolted to the motor mount, maybe a canadate for one of the small 15 or 17 cc gas engines? Anyone farmiliar with this plane. What is recommended cg, control throws, expo etc?? Balances 5" behind the leading edge of the top wing at the center section.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq46207.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1398543   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id95318.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1398544  
Old 03-15-2010, 08:00 AM
TFF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pica Jungmeister

I cant remember where the CG is but it can handle a wide range and I fly mine a little tail heavy. Control throws; I have as much as I can get without binding anything, and I took all the expo out; the controls are slow; I also sealed the aileron gap. Mine is powered with a Mag .91 4 stroke, and flies it great but not overpowered. It is a scale plane not a 3Der, so it likes scale aerobatics.