Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Scale Aircraft
Reload this Page >

BEECH T-34A/B NOSE LANDING GEAR

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Aircraft Discuss rc scale aircraft here (for giant scale see category above)

BEECH T-34A/B NOSE LANDING GEAR

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 01:40 PM
F86_SABRE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BEECH T-34A/B NOSE LANDING GEAR

Hi,

I am in the process of making a T-34A/B and am collecting as much walkaround photos as possible. Unfortunately, the ones that I have been able to colelct were of some distance away but I have managed to understand how rivets are placed on the plane. The T-34 Association was an excellent site from were I managed to locate a few service manuals.
Regretfully, I have not been able to locate the nose wheel inscription located on the nose wheel (vide attached photo). If there is somebody out there who might have some walkaround in his arsenal and has the nose wheel inscription detail, then I would very much appreciate it if you either pm me or else post it here. Meanwhile I am also enclosing a photo of the current building stage.

Any information on the plane will be much appreciated.

With thanks

Reuben
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15681.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	1489629   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx74530.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	1489630  
Old 08-25-2010, 01:46 AM
F86_SABRE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: BEECH T-34A/B NOSE LANDING GEAR

Hi Guys,

Thanks for watching. The matter is now settled as can seen in the undermentioned link to the Topflite T-34 thread. Thanks to bobripley!

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_41...tm.htm#9957762

Witht hanks

Reuben