Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

pt boats parts re tooling

Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

pt boats parts re tooling

Old 04-22-2012, 08:28 AM
donone1961

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pt boats parts re tooling

I am making this post because i have recently had the pleasure of doing business with frank at www.franksmosquitoboathobbies.com he has just completed all new fitting molds for his PT boats these are resin casting that are light wight compared to the Dumas castings and with new molds they will be very crisp and detailed i will post pics here and in pt boat section as soon as i receive my order. also just so you know, frank has completed an all new fiberglass hull with corrected bow and gunwales . i have seen allot of interest in the PT boat with 100s of members owning them in various sizes and set ups. and there very few places to get parts and fittings in 1/20 th scale. therefore i felt compelled to pass on this info to my fellow boaters. as always, Smooth Sailing..................................Donald. (:{c)