Times New Roman"]Introduction of Arrow Shark 2013 Outboard Dragon Drive (Gear Version)
Our purpose in designing the Dragon Drive is to offer a high quality, sleek looking and durable outboard drive for the growing RC F1 (Formula One) gas tunnel market. Designed for realistic operation on boats such as F1 Tunnel Hulls, the Dragon Drive can be fitted with our XP254M series engine for outstanding performance, or alternatively just about any other 23cc-31cc Zenoah-mount-compatible type engine can be easily installed without modification.
The greater the time you dedicate to details whilst creating and developing a new product, the more issues will be found that can be improved. The more such issues you can attend to before the product is released, the more successful will be the product, and the happier will be your customers using it. Arrow Shark acknowledges that any of our new products may not be totally flawless for its release, because all products can be improved from time to time, especially in the light of customer feedback from use of the product in the "real world". However, Arrow Shark can and does put timeless testing and evaluation into our new products before release, and we do the best we possibly can to make each new product as near to perfect as practical before release.
We have followed this approach with our new Outboard Dragon Drive which we are now very proud and pleased to announce. After completion of extensive testing on the Dragon Drive, which has been in progress for almost two years with consequent re-designs and improvement, the performance of this great drive has finally reached our expectation and is ready for its release!
* The Arrow Shark 2013 Dragon Drive is precision-engineered with CNC-machined components that are anodized in brilliant red or jet black for your color choice to best suit your boat.
* The lower unit is machined from 7075 aluminum alloy for durable performance, and the hardened prop shaft and pinion gears are supported by five ball-bearings for ultra smooth operation and negligible power loss through the drive train. Our Arrow Shark exclusive design for the stainless steel prop shaft barrel enables it to be screwed in and out for easy removal and maintenance.
* The gears in the Dragon Drive use a compacting process in powder metallurgy and have thicker and stronger teeth that permit engines up to 10hp to be used for blistering speeds. As well, the gear design allows counter-rotation should that be required. The kit comes with a hardened drive shaft with both ends square to work with matching square receptacles on the input shaft, the clutch bell and the drive collet for easy connection to your engine.
*The innovative seal design of the Dragon Drive prop shaft barrel assembly prevents both water ingress and oil leaking out during operation.
* Whilst sealant helps prevent water leaks, it can make assembly a little messy. To minimize this, we have designed both the main drive body and its cover design with O-rings that seal out water and keep the assembly clean and neat. Only in a couple of other spots is a small amount of sealant required.
* A fully adjustable bracket makes it easy to bolt the Drive to your boat's transom, and it is equally easy to manually adjust both for vertical height and prop thrust angle. This gives the unit excellent flexibility in tuning for the best possible performance of your hull. Additionally, the unique design of the adjustment bolts that determine your preferred prop angle make it easy to set them permanently.
* An innovative shark-mouth-shaped water intake within the lower unit and the outlet system on the main body obsoletes the traditional design of a water pick-up on the ride plate. The latter often limits the range of the prop that can be used and makes prop replacement cumbersome.
* As well as designing for top performance, we have made the Dragon Drive so that it looks great on your boat! A laser inscribed dragon is vividly sculptured on the main body of the Drive where it attracts attention and envy from all who see it!
* The Dragon Drive will be shipped to you completely assembled and well packed in a custom made foam box to protect against any damage that might happen during transportation.
We are confident that the Dragon Drive will exceed your expectations and provide excellent performance for your boat.
For more information on Arrow Shark Scale Drive Series, please visit: http://www.arrowshark.com/scale-drive.php