Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Italeri pt 109 1/35th scale

Hi all just got my new 1/35th scale Italeri pt boat 109 and im going to rc it .any body out there rc one yet ? but what i want to do is get scale brass props and scale shafts and rudders for it . where can i get brass props and shafts rudders that are scale ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I've often wondered about the G-Factor brass props being used for R/C purposes which I'm not sure they're intended for. I think they're strictly for display and are not threaded for a prop shaft nor do they have a set screw, etc.

I would get into contact with Prop Shop and see what they recommend for the kit or at least find an equivalent size and shape to match to the kit props (assuming they're accurate). They make the absolute best if that's what you're looking for (especially scale-wise).

P.S., they also produce prop shafts, "A" frames and other running hardware.
    The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapon's operator.