Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Help finding Scale warship kits

I'm a new fan to scale boating and have recently built two kits from Dumas: USS Crocket Gun Boat 51 and the PT-109. I found these kits to be both challenging and also allow for creative changes. In my attempt to continue with the scale warship theme, I've set out in search for new kits that are very similar to these in the way of kit completeness, challenge and size. Unfortunately, I've hit a wall and seem to be unable to find something like this. I've seen posts that point people to different sites to piece together hulls from this company and plans from others but honestly, get a bit confused as to how it is all pulled together (probably my juniorness in the hobby).

I am hoping that you all can help guide me to some similar types of kits out there that would continue my love of the hobby. I look forward to your recommendations and suggestions.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    You may be able to find these on ebay. Dan.

Sterling 48
    Dan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Have you looked at Scale Shipyard? Their address is:
    http://scaleshipyard.com/Main%20Pages/main.html
    Sig Brotherhood #68
    Sig Kadet Brotherhood #196