Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

hydrodoam ESC

Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

hydrodoam ESC

Old 05-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Live2die420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hydrodoam ESC

Hi everybody didn't know which form i would post this in so i posted it here. I ahve a few questions. First... When i first got my hydrofoam i put it all together. Then i hooked the battery up to the ESC with the transmitter and all on. But the ESC just kept beeping. Read over the directions checked everything but it just kept beeping. So then i charged the battery until it was fully charged and then hooked it u[p and just kept beeping. So I got my Hitec eclipse 7 and my trex receiver and hooked it up for a test. Well sure enough it worked. So then i hooked it up the the origional receiver that came with it and the beeping was gone! It worked! Now after running it for about 10 min and letting it sit for the day it started beeping again! Any help with this beeping please!!!!! Second question. The rudders do not go as high or low as they should. But when i apply aileron they go as high as they should lol. But when Use my hitec eclipse 7 to test the elivators to make sure its not faulty servos they go all the way up and down. The problem is I can't use my hitec 7 because i dont know how to program it for that Elevator/Aileron configuration. Help with fixing that problem would also be appriciated. Lastly When I try to give the motor full power on the transmitter it came with it only goes so fast. But when I use the Hitec it revs up so much higher. I really want to use my hitec with this just to simplify things but have no idea how to program it for that tail configuration. Help with that and the annoying beeping would be greatly appriciated. Thanks!

Todd
Old 05-11-2006, 10:24 PM
LtDoc

Default RE: hydrodoam ESC

First, I'd suggest you read the manual and learn how to use the transmitter. Then I'd take a look at where you posted.
- 'Doc
Old 05-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Umi_Ryuzuki

ORIGINAL: LtDoc

First, I'd suggest you read the manual and learn how to use the transmitter. Then I'd take a look at where you posted.
- 'Doc

The Hydrofoam is an "Airplane"

Old 05-12-2006, 08:15 AM
LtDoc

...having owned an airplane (only slightly older than I was), I've found out that they are sort of like boats... just another hole to throw money into. Also like old cars/trucks, which I have too. Anybody wanna old 'hole' to throw money into?? I'd make you a very good 'deal'...
- 'Doc
Old 05-18-2006, 08:02 PM
e-sailpilot86

Uh... what's your ESC? It sounds like you've got endpoint issues.