Very nice Bill!!!!
Here is an update..
Last night I continued on the chairs. I drew & cut out (4) ‘L’ brackets to make up the sides of the seats. I wanted to solder them but couldn’t find my solder (always happens when I really need something) so instead of stopping I substituted with metal epoxy.
While the epoxy cured I went ahead and tackled the floor because it is going to play a big part with the seating. These seats will also be used to lift the floor off the boat so I will have engine room access.
After putting together the new removable floor measurements I went ahead and removed the metal plate under the floor, removed the magnetic locking mechanism and began cutting. It took a while to do with a hobby saw but I was finally able to cut the floor into three pieces. The two pieces closest to the helm and the aft seating will be permanently epoxied in place whereas the center piece will become the removable floor. This floor was a bear to cut..