Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

1/12 "Bella Luisa" Speed Boat

Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

1/12 "Bella Luisa" Speed Boat

Old 07-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Harquebus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1/12 "Bella Luisa" Speed Boat

I know it is little more than a toy but from the looks of it, it appears to be an easier way of owning a Dumas Chris-Craft type of speed boat kit (requiring time and labor to build that I'm not willing to provide). Quite an attractive little boat even if made of woodgrain plastic. It certainly looks the part.

Anyone know more about it? Would consider getting one to convert to proportional but cannot see the underside of hull. Hopefully it is not one of those twin-screw rudderless models.

The manufacturer is Dickie Spielzeug of Germany, apparently.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz78407.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	728287  
Old 07-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Bud Faulkner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/12 "Bella Luisa" Speed Boat

Did you get this picture from the tower web site? Looks like it for $79.00. I do believe the one tower has is for R/C or you can go to hobbytown and buy ready to run chris craft for $250.00 Made by proboat, saw one in store and it is nice! Comes with everything. http://www.chiefaircraft.com/cgi-bin...cRunabout.html

Bud
Old 07-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Harquebus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 1/12 "Bella Luisa" Speed Boat

It is the same boat as on Tower Hobbie's site and other sites as well. From my understanding, it is not a kit but a RTR "RC toy boat". I just imagine that its speed is either "on" or "off" and turns are either "full left" and "full right" with no in-between.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Pro Boat Chris Craft. I knew I had seen similar boats like that. Really like the "salty" looks of the old classic runabout.

[sm=thumbs_up.gif]