Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

Wanted to give you guys the first shot...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

Wanted to give you guys the first shot...

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:06 AM
CCW_tester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted to give you guys the first shot...

Long story short I need money (don't we all?) A deer just about totalled my car and I need about 300 bucks in parts to get it on the road again. I am trying to sell things to scrape up some money to pay for the repair so I can get to work (I live almost 20 miles out of town so walking is kind of out of the question) Sadly I am forced to try and sell my tompson trawler model I have been working on. I paid I believe 225+shipping for just the hull and other dumas parts that came with the kit and I will be including a speed 700 motor, steering servo, 2:1 aluminum belt reduction drives (I can't recall the company name, sdp or something along those lines) The propellor shaft has been mounted in the hull and will include a 70MM brass 5 blade prop, the rudder has been assembled and mounted as with an aluminum skeg I built since I couldn't stand the flimsy peice that dumas included in the kit. I roughly installed a servo mount and a motor mount and the boat is operational I can include a 2 channel radio for 30 extra dollars. I would like to get 275+shipping but I will consider other options. For pictures e-mail me at, [email protected] The wheel house has one of the windows partially cut out I was just testing a bit on the fiberglass and made a small cut in the middle nothing that will effect the overall build. I just wanted to post it here before I did ebay because I know these kits can be hard to come by. Thanks for looking.