Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

MY YTB 214 build progress *UPDATE*

Community
Search
Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

MY YTB 214 build progress *UPDATE*

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Aslvrfrost98csvt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY YTB 214 build progress *UPDATE*

As most of you know ive been working on converting my atlantic harbor tug into a YTB . It has been alot of work fabricating from actual tug pictures as well as ideas given to me be you guys(Thank You) to get to the point I am at today.As you can see she doesn't look much like an atlantic tug anymore.Ive redesigned the upper decks to include a front mounted fire monitor as well as t,he overhangs and fillers to join the upper and lower decks .Then came the rear mast and rear monitor station and all the brass railings that you see.Ive also changed the ladders, added hand rails to the cabin area. There has also been a change to the hand anchor winch to make it more realistic .the pilot house mast has also been redesigned from the red and green led lite modern style mast to somthing that would be found on a earler tug.All that is left is to add all the bollards and windows,top part of the rear mast,put up the search lights (2 on the rear mast and 2 on the pilot house,wire all the lights then weather her a little bit then it's off to sea trials.As always opinions and ideas are always welcome and again thank you for all the help.Now on to the pictures