NEPTUNE 2.0 @ THE RAINBOW RIVER

Notices
RC Submarines RC submarine discussions.

NEPTUNE 2.0 @ THE RAINBOW RIVER

Old 01-06-2012, 04:17 PM
AQUASUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEPTUNE 2.0 @ THE RAINBOW RIVER

Hi everyone here is a vid of my Neptune SB-2.0 in the Rainbow River Florida it was a great warm day a bit more sun would have better a bit overcast so the blue deep water could not realy be seen but normaly it is spectacularly clear and deep to some places 38 ft so says the boats depthfinder!Where i was anchored the drop off was only about 20 feet.The sub performed flawlesly as is usual with this great sub,although my TX went into warning beepping mode for another 15 minutes till I finaly ran out of sub power she automaticly surfaced not from radio loss but from low sub power as is normal after a long run of about an hour at the speed shown she will go much faster but will run about half the time.The current is not hardly noticable at that part of the river but I noticed that down below there was some currents powerfull enough to affect the course of the sub.Divers came by and many swimmers though not bad at all as its the off swimming season.
I have add to my sub some antenas from Legos that very cool and are screwed in from the hull not just glued in place,also a new stern fin bottom and top made the sub handle much better no more over steer since there was not enough verticle fin ,a big improvement !see pictures and the above water lines are better looking as well.Soon I will install a wireless system so we can drive it underwater my next top prioroty project!The boat ,mini yaht ismine she is my secound love ,Enjoy the vid.

http://youtu.be/09wD0GkH0S0