Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Engel Subs

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Engel Subs

Hi gents.
    Just a heads up. If anyone is going to place an order with Engel for anything, please be advise. They are currently suspending orders with credit cards that came from many other countries other than Germany. This is due to the company that's handling Engel's credit cards payment has decided that they will not transfer the money to Engel if the card is from other countries. They (not Engel) will let the payment from your bank go through, and then refuse to pay Engel. This in turns will force Engel not to ship your order to you in the timely manner that Gregor has been known to have done in the past. It also means that you will have to deal with the banks yourself to get your money back. Please advise.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Engel Subs

I'm curious where you got this information. I've gone to the Engel web site and I can't find any mention of this.

Please advise.

Dan

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I got this info because I recently placed an order with them. After everything was packed, and ready to be ship out,
    I got an email notified me that the order is "On Hold" I emailed Gregor Engel, and after a few inquiries, he told me that
    the company that's handling their credit cards payments and purchases has recently changed their policy. Mr. Gregor said that
    this company only paying his company if orders are from a few trusted European countries. United Kingdom has the same issues like here.
    That was what I understood from him. So, they refused to pay Engel, which in turns has forced Engel to hold off on the shipping process until it clears. After a few more emails, Gregor asked me for a copy of my passport, or other identification that shows the identical shipping address, and name so that he could prove to the company that stop the payment to him. Mr. Gregor informed me that he has submitted my ID to that company, and will
    schedule for Federal Express to pickup the package tomorrow afternoon. Will see if that happens. As of now, I checked my Engel account,
    and the order status still says "On Hold" I will update as soon as I get the "Shipped" status. Wait until then to be safe if you want to order.

Cheers.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok. Once again, Mr. Engel came through and got the package shipped today, as his company has been on time, and very fast before for me.

According to him. They have stopped accepting credit card orders as of yesterday.
    He mentioned to use Paypal, but I don't know what is the percentage of Paypal fee
    will be added to the final cost of the order, so please check with them before. Apparently,
    they have been smacked with some credit cards fraudulent purchases the last couple of
    weeks, so the company that handles their payments is giving them a hard time about it.

No Paypal surcharge for orders. (Latest)