Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

German Patrick Henry Sub

Just picked this large sub up at estate sale, instructions are in German it sunk on its first launch, nothing has been done since, anyone know anything about these, Thanks Jim

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: German Patrick Henry Sub

Hi,

Without seeing it I would surmise it is an Engel Patrick Henry. Static diver. I own a couple of Engels subs, very good quality and not cheap to buy.

What did you want to know about it?
    Pete
    I\'\'\'\'m sorry Spanky, I have to live my own life- Alfalfa

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The directions are in German, I was told the guy that owned it installed the electronics, took it out and it sunk flooding electronics, ruining them, they look fine. Ballast is my first question, this thing weights over fifty pounds just seems like too much, second what voltage do they use for battery. After the one and only launch it was never used again. I posted a picture of it on the back of my truck. I found Engel name on instructions. This might be over my head, I brought a Kyosho sail boat with it, simple, more my style.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have the same sub for sale. The english instuctions say " use only a 6 volt, 7.5 or 10 amp/hr sealed lead acidbattery"