Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

ORDERING FROM ASIATAM.DE SHIP TO USA???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

ORDERING FROM ASIATAM.DE SHIP TO USA???

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:00 AM
FFR2608

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ORDERING FROM ASIATAM.DE SHIP TO USA???

Anyone here in the states order from Asiatam.de? Wanted to get your experiences with them and how the transaction went. Need the rubber tires for a PIII hull and an upper hull for a PIII.

D
Old 10-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: ORDERING FROM ASIATAM.DE SHIP TO USA???

I dont think Asiatam sells or delivers direct too US. thats why most people have to go through RCTankWars or MATO or RCCommand over here.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Panther G

Oh, you did get it off of Ebay didn't you!
Old 10-20-2010, 05:18 PM
FFR2608

Nope....RCCommand

I will say that with the Tamiya Pershing electronics and the Asiatam gearboxes, This thing is a great runner. Only ran it for a short time but was very impressed with the buttery suspension and low gearing. Prefer it over the Pershing and Sherman I sold. They ran so stiff compared to this one.
Plan on scratch building an early stug out of brass and plex for the upper.

D
Old 10-20-2010, 05:22 PM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

Just buy them at welsh dragon. Steve should have those parts.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Bagheera

Try Matomart they sell rubber wheels for the Pzr lll and they can get you the upper hull for the tank.

Cheers
Old 10-20-2010, 07:34 PM
smittyrob

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Asiatam should be able to ship to USA. I've ordered from them a bunch of times. I'm in Canada but I'm sure it makes no difference. I just email them with the list of items I want and ask for the total with shipping to BC. Sometimes they're a little slow with responses but ask them if they will sell you just the replacement rubber tires that you need. I've never had any problems ordering from them and orders arrived in good time.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Panther G

Thats good to know. i wasn't sure if Asiatam sold retail directly too the states.Yeah, I dont know what is up with Bill again. i have been asked from a couple of guys if i had heard from him but no. i even sent him an email but got no reply. I do know that his system has been hacked a couple of times and blasted with spam, so that was a problem. May have happened again. When I do email him he usually responds within a few days. i'll give it another try and so whats up.
 Hopefully it is something minor like an emil problem not major like the issues he dealt with the last couple of years.
 you put Pershing electronics in a PzIII, why didn't you use the Tamiya PzIV, would have gotten the proper engine sound any way. that is the Ford GAA engine in the Pershing. But it is a great package. just put it all in my HL Pershing. Was the cheapest upgrade I ever made. i didn't have to lump one upgrade on top of another upgrade after another. A few hours and it was done. With the help of yellowshaker I got the AEROSport5 TX working like a charm. don't evewn have to add fire control buttons for the guns or move the trims. Just flick and shoot. Sweet.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:12 PM
FFR2608

I have never had any problems with Bill and had no intention of adding that subject to this thread. Pershing DMD/MFU was used because I had it. Alot more realistic than all the Tiger 1s and Panthers running around with radial engines......(HL)
It is pretty realistic when you tune the speaker box a bit to sound more "tinny"
Will give Mato, Bill and Asiatam a try. Will let everyone know...
Old 10-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Panther G

Well the Tamiya tigers and Panthers are not running around with Radials, they are running Maybach HL 230 engines at 700 HP. That is the correct engine that was recorded for these tanks by Tamiya, 
 Same with the King Tiger. Now i dont know if the PzIV has the correct engine, Im not sure which engine it used Maybach 130 or 150's I think , can't remember off hand.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Panther G

Yeah, again, i'm going to try and get ahold of bill and find out what the situation is. people have been asking me if I had heard from him.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:05 AM
FFR2608

I was joking that the HengLong cats have radial engine sounds copied from the Tamiya Sherman.

D
Old 10-21-2010, 02:57 AM
Stern

Asiatam makes a great service and is one of the most friendly dealers I know! Was always happy about the price and the products!