Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Paging Phil Pflueger!

Does anyone know if Phil of RC Tank Wars is around? I've sent him a couple of emails over the past few weeks but no response.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Paging Phil Pflueger!

I tried to buy a tank from him filled out an order form and waited for his email. Did not get anything back so sent just a regular note to him, and still nothing. I read about health problems so I figgued that there must be problems in that area....hope not.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I received a business email from him on the 9th, so he's around and doing stuff...

I'll email him a link to this thread just in case.

D.
    RCU Required Disclosure: Manufacturer of DBC battle circuit for Heng Long tanks.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Phil is alive and well guys! Just like everyone else he has been busy. I spoke to him briefly yesterday. If anything, perhaps he had a problem with his email. I recommend re-sending to him.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hello

What are your guys real names, I know I have been swamped lately but espcially if you e-mailed me twice I should have gotten back to you! And I normally do not see return e-mail issues,, but it is possible you have it set up to limit unknown e-mail and mine did not come through? But either way e-mail me at my business e-mail this morning and lets see if we can make contact!

fluegivation@gmail.com

thanks,

Phil

RCTankWars.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hello my name is josh, i have been in the model sean for 10 years, i finally can afford a tamiya 1/16 full rc tank. it would be my first one and i am thinking either the tiger1 or king tiger, i was wondering if those are good beginner tanks and if there is any problems with them. thank you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Tamiya Tiger I was my first Full option kit. It is an easy build and a good runner. I have the Tamiya Tiger II as well and it has been fun to build as well. Has the same electronics as the Tiger I. The only thing I will upgrade or replace on the Tiger II is the track tensioner. I wish Tamiya had used the same system for the Tiger II that used on the Tiger I and the Panther. It works so much better. Other then that the Tiger II is a good runner as well.
    Tamiya Tiger I, Tiger II, Panther G, 3 HL Stug III G, 1 HL Panzer III M, 1 HL Jagdpanzer IV L/70, 1 R/C Armory 1/8 Tiger II

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Josh, welcome. If you are planning on a tamiya the best place to order from is the aaf museum, Karen will help you out, decent prices and fast shipping. Phil is a top notch person and seller of heng long tanks, parts, upgrades etc. but if you want tamiya then aaf museum is the place.

http://www.aaftankmuseum.com/

Cheers
    Wade
    N.E.A.D Member
    All my tanks are in the project stage