Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Paging Phil Pflueger!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 09:12 AM
Capt.Canuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Phil Pflueger!

Does anyone know if Phil of RC Tank Wars is around? I've sent him a couple of emails over the past few weeks but no response.

Old 11-12-2010, 09:20 AM
cherokee_140

Default RE: Paging Phil Pflueger!

I tried to buy a tank from him filled out an order form and waited for his email. Did not get anything back so sent just a regular note to him, and still nothing. I read about health problems so I figgued that there must be problems in that area....hope not.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:19 AM
darkith

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I received a business email from him on the 9th, so he's around and doing stuff...

I'll email him a link to this thread just in case.

D.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:18 AM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Phil is alive and well guys! Just like everyone else he has been busy. I spoke to him briefly yesterday. If anything, perhaps he had a problem with his email. I recommend re-sending to him.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:18 PM
blitzkrieg65

Hello

What are your guys real names, I know I have been swamped lately but espcially if you e-mailed me twice I should have gotten back to you! And I normally do not see return e-mail issues,, but it is possible you have it set up to limit unknown e-mail and mine did not come through? But either way e-mail me at my business e-mail this morning and lets see if we can make contact!

[email protected]

thanks,

Phil

Old 08-31-2012, 01:30 PM
gould965

hello my name is josh, i have been in the model sean for 10 years, i finally can afford a tamiya 1/16 full rc tank. it would be my first one and i am thinking either the tiger1 or king tiger, i was wondering if those are good beginner tanks and if there is any problems with them. thank you.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:57 PM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Tamiya Tiger I was my first Full option kit. It is an easy build and a good runner. I have the Tamiya Tiger II as well and it has been fun to build as well. Has the same electronics as the Tiger I. The only thing I will upgrade or replace on the Tiger II is the track tensioner. I wish Tamiya had used the same system for the Tiger II that used on the Tiger I and the Panther. It works so much better. Other then that the Tiger II is a good runner as well.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Josh, welcome. If you are planning on a tamiya the best place to order from is the aaf museum, Karen will help you out, decent prices and fast shipping. Phil is a top notch person and seller of heng long tanks, parts, upgrades etc. but if you want tamiya then aaf museum is the place.

http://www.aaftankmuseum.com/

Cheers
Wade