Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

DBCRC2 and Turnigy 9x

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 04:14 AM
reyemmanuel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DBCRC2 and Turnigy 9x

Hello,

Has anyone tried using Turnigy 9x with DBCRC2? Are these compatible?

Thanks heaps

Rey
Old 09-28-2011, 08:55 PM
reyemmanuel

Default RE: DBCRC2 and Turnigy 9x

It seems Turnigy 9x-El Mod Eco/Pro is it then. However, at the back of my mind, I still want to get the superlight class (1 hit) from the DBCRC2 then interface with Benedini TBS mini.

Sighs 2x

Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

have to be patient not everyone is online every day so there might be someone who has, don't delete a post cause you didn't get an answer right away some of these guys don't get on here for a few days sometimes some may not get on for who knows what may be busy with work or something else if know one answers then i guess you will have to experiment...lol
Old 09-28-2011, 09:30 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the DBCRC2 will work with any radio. I have two differnet 2.4 GHZ radios a Spektrum and some other low cost radio , and they work fine.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

i just got done telling him to PMyou that you might know...lol
Old 09-29-2011, 03:53 AM
reyemmanuel

Thanks Air n YHR,

YHR,
Any update on your DBC3?

Old 09-29-2011, 04:56 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have stock coming in and these will be for sale soon, but production will intentionally limited for the first few months. This set up has seen extensive testing, and I am confident in the results. However I am taking the path of a controlled release to enable me to service and introduce people to the product. I wanted limited numbers out there, so I have total control on quality and can address any performace issue that may be uncovered.

Your questuion is just one of the things that need to be addressed. If there is some radio out there that doesn't function with the DBCRC3 then I need to know about it and pass that info allow to any potential customer.

I am also looking at packaging up a 2.4 Ghz receiver to really make this a total plug and play upgrade. All you would have to do is plug in a speaker, and the 3 wire control cable from the RX18 into the DBC3, Bind the reciever to your radio, and you would then have a full function IR tank with great sound. It will take you longer to remove the screws to lift off the HL top then it will to convert yout tank over to this system. I am focusing on Spektrum receivers at the moment.

Dan