Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Anyone have this tank?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 09:57 AM
Baron Fel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have this tank?

Looking for this kit, It's a E-79 from the PS2 game "Panzer Front". It is a 1/35 kit made by WAVE in Japan in 01. If I can get this kit I can possibly make a 1/16 kit out of it. But I need the 1/35 kit. Any help?<o></o>

Thanks,
Baron

Old 11-15-2011, 10:08 AM
no12skyline

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone have this tank?

Its a fictitious tank and probably will be a challenge to make the gun barrel elevation and recoil motors fit within that slimline turret. In real life, that turret would similarly be cramped to have to fit the gunner, loader and tank commander in the same space as the gun breech, not to mention having ammo stored in ready lockers within the turret.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:46 AM
mustclime

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am just about ready to get started on my e50-e75 project using a hl king tiger. My advise is to start with a base tank, then you have a starting point with the tracks and running gear(2 things I do not want to fab up). The turret is going to be tough, you need room for the recoil and berrel elevation "stuff". The asiatam stuff that phil sells for the tiger might work....the running gear looks like a t34 or t55to a point....that might get you started but it is going to be tight getting every thing in there.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Hobby Link used to have it at one time http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?r...&ei=1321383502 but looks to be discontinued.

Contact them!! Maybe they know someone in Japan that still carries them!!

HTH

~ Jeff